Wednesday 22 March 2017

I WANT TO MAKE A POSITIVE IMPACT ON MY VIEWERS BY YVONNE ENAKHENA








EP:    Can we know you.
Ans:    My name is Yvonne Enakhena a theatre and media arts graduate of Ambrose Alli University in Ekpoma Edo State

EP: How many movies have you acted in?
Ans:  Oh quite a few

EP: The T.V serial you are shoot now what is the name and your role in it
Ans: It is named Family Puzzle, am play the character named Beatrice

EP: What is your projection for the next five years career wise
Ans: To make a name for myself and create positive impact on my viewers

EP:   What motivate you in choosing acting as a career?
Ans:  The fact that acting is a universal language and it is understood by all, to me personally as advocate for growth and development i see acting as an easy and quick means in which information is passed across to a large number of people at the same time who will understand. So then it dawned on me that I could use my acting skills to help bring about change and growth not only to my people but also to the world when the opportunity arises, and that how my passion grew for me it is not just about the glitz and glamour, It about been a positive role model to the masses especially the youth.

EP:      What is your message to your fans?
Ans:     My number one message to all my fans is never give up, be positive and always work hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment