Sunday 29 April 2018

WITH TIME THE CRISS IN ANTP WILL BE SETTLED


HEADLINE: WITH TIME THE CRISS IN ANTP WILL BE SETTLED


E.P: Can you introduce yourself? 

Ans: My name is Kamorudeen Saba A.K.A Radical , I am from Lagos state and married with kids.

E.P: How did you develop the interest for acting?

Ans: I started when I was in school and when I watched “ AIYE” a film by the late chief Hubert Adedeji Ogunde that movie motivated me a lot.

E.P:  Which film brought you to limelight or the attention of viewers.

Ans:  It was “The picture” by sokoti

E.P: Name some films you take part in

Ans: Yankee LowoKan , OwoOrita , IyaAbiye , OfinEko , Iya Loja , Elepo Lo Lere e.t.c

E.P:  Have you produce any film of your own?

Ans: Yes, those films I mentioned are produced by me.

E.P: What is your take on the crisis in ANTP? As an office holder of the association.

Ans: I am chairman ANTP Lagos mainland and I can tell you without been in modest that with time they will settle the crisis.

E.P: Any new film, by you and your organization?

Ans: Yes, we have “ Askari to moje “ and
“AiyeOsere” .

E.P: What is your projection for the next five years career wise?

Ans: The film sector will be great and actors and actress will make good money.

E.P: What is your message to your fans?

Ans: My best is yet to come, they should keep praying for me and I thank them for their support.

No comments:

Post a Comment