Wednesday 7 September 2022

FOR ALL YOUR SOLAR APPLIANCES AT CUSTOMER FRIENDLY PRICES PATRONIZE OUR FRIEND, JOURNALIST AND C.E.O OF SOLAR SOLUTIONS MR SOLA ALABADAN .. CONTACT: 08037121901 / 08098712190 .READ THIS COMPANY SPOTLIGHT ON HIS COMPANY

  EP / Briefly  introduce yourself and your company .
SOLA ALABADAN/ My name is Sola Alabadan  I have been working as a journalist since I left  the university and completed my N.y.s.c  more than 22yrs ago I have worked for punch, Nigerian Tribune and Daily Independent,By  the grace of God I am an award winning journalist apart from being a journalist I am the CEO of SOLAX  SOLAR  SOLUTIONS where we deal in sale , instillation and maintenance  of all  solar  energy products.
EP/ Why did you venture into solar energy business which is an alternative source of electricity to our eratic power supply..
SOLA ALABADAN /It is a fact that  Nigeria is still battling with the problem of epilatic power supply until today ,We venture into solar power suppy to meet the needs  of the people.in the area of power supply and complement the efforts of the government. 
EP/ How can the public benefit from these solar energy products you have .
SOLA ALABADAN /  I always tell people  anyone who can afford to buy I better pass my  neighbor generating sets can conviently  install/  solar system in his house .what we find is majority of our people are not aware of solar energy is affordable  and even a cheaper option  when compared with generator.
EP/ How can people contact you 
SOLA ALABADAN /In case anyone wants to be free  from the problem of epilatic power supply and doesn't want to keep burning money  to  fuel generator..
They cantact us at : SOLAX SOLAR SOLUTIONS IN OUR OFFICE IN OGUN STATE OR LAGOS STATE 
WE CAN ALSO BE CONTACTED ON TELEPHONE:08037121901 ; 08098712190
We will be glad to render  qualitative service to our people.


No comments:

Post a Comment