Sunday 18 December 2022

" A GOOD ARTIST NEEDS A GOOD MARKETER'' SAYS ANOTHONY IKE AGBOMAH POPULARLY KNOWN AS TONY IYKMAN...EP/ Briefly introduce yourselfTONY IYKMAN / Hello this is Anthony Ike Agbomah aka Tony iykman spirit man Entertainment c.e.o Spiritman Entertainment.EP/ How did music start for you .Tony Iykman / I started music as at childhood waking up one day my brothers said let's do music so I get to learn from my brothers ,we started to play music ,I started to write songs.I came to Lagos met a guy named Ebube cash ,we started doing rock / soul, did some tracks together I went solo that's how i found myself in music .EP/ What genre of music do you playTONY IYKMAN/ I call it general kind of music,u can see me play Raggae kind of music today tommorow I can play Hip hop and highlife music,I play traditional music also you can just call it GOOD Music.EP/Your musical releases? Albums , videos TONY IYKMAN/ Have released an album in 2019 titled " The Chosen One' ,A Niniteen tracks album after that i have released a lot of singles,shot a lot of videos to my credit.Till I released " Lagos' it is on audio.EP/ Any one of them on online platformsTONY IYKMAN / Yes if you go to any of this musical platforms write Tony Iykman the album is titled " The Chosen One ",the other one is" World famous" you will get my tracks there EP/ Where do you see yourself musically in five years time .TONY IYKMAN/ I see myself at the top I want to be among the best.EP/.In terms of raising money for your music production how do raise money for it.TONY IYKMAN / Basically I do my thing myself through the little work I do .Music has not been paying me but I know one day it will ,so I just put my money there .EP/ Are you open to collaboration with other musiciansTONY IYKMAN/Yes am open to any kind of collaboration..EP/ In terms of marketing of your music.TONY IYKMAN/ Just call me, a good music needs a good artist, a good artist needs a good marketer.Am good in what am doing,if I can get someone that is good in.marketing will work together that's what I want lEqually I decided to work with the ENTERTAINMENT PARROT in several areas of my musical career so if you want to reach me you can reach me through the ENTERTAINMENT PARROT..EP/ Those that inspired you in.musicTONY IYKMAN/ When we started music it was Jamaican music reigning in Ajegunle ,so i look at Buju Baton, then a lot of Nigerian artists like Tuface definitely inspired me a lot ..

No comments:

Post a Comment