Friday 23 December 2022

PEOPLE MUST LISTEN TO MORE OF RAGGAE MUSIC THAT SEND THE MESSAGE....SAYS CHRISTYJESICALNWANOKWAI A RAGGAE VETERAN ARTIST...

EP/ How did  music start for you 
CHRISTYJESSICAL /Naturally I love music  from my youth,so i have been singing in groups.
EP/Why Raggae music for you 
CHRISTYJESSICAI/ My brothers play a lot of reggae music  in the house,so I got used to raggae music more.
EP/ What is the message if your music 
CHRISTYJESSICAI/My message is for people to change from evil to righteousness....
EP/ Any album from you 
CHRISTYJESSICAI/ Yes my album is titled" Zion is a holah place " 
EP/Any memorable performance that you want to tell us..
CHRISTYJESSICAI/Was a great show at the beach on the 27th of  July 2021 it was at a show called your talent concert..
EP/ Can you tell us the place of Raggae music in our society.
CHRISTYJESSICAI/ Raggae music has changed a lot of people in the society today with it's pistive messages., people must listen more of raggae music that sends the message and change from evil to righteousness..

No comments:

Post a Comment