Friday 10 February 2023

" GOD WILL NEVER LEAVE MY FANS AND THEIR POCKET WILL NEVER GO DRY " SAYS MR ADEDIRAN ABIODUN POPULARLY KNOWN AS OGULUTU ORO...THE IBADAN OYO STATE BASED COMEDIAN, SCRIPT WRITER AND FILM COORDINATOR HAS THIS TO SAY...EP/ Briefly Introduce yourself. KING OGULUTU ORO /My name is Adediran Abiodun also known as King Ogulutu Oro..I am an Ibadan based movie Maker,a script writer,film coordinator and I play the role of a comedian in a movie..EP/What is your dream for the Nigeria theatre..KING OGULUTU ORO/My dream in this movie industry is to become great and a role model like Baba sala ,Mr Latin and Baba Suwe.EP/ Tell us how you get into acting.KING OGULUTU ORO/Well I have been acting right from my primary school days....we started from end of the year party in school..EP/ Which films gave you the breakthrough I mean game . kING OGULUTU ORO/ Almost all my movies because I don't joke with any scene I'm giving to act..EP/Tell us some films that you have taken part in. kING OGULUTU ORO///Many movies and I can't remember them all but I can mention " Omo Black"," Modi Agbowora"," Omo Talaka",' Ikoko' ," Affection" ,. " Mr Smart", " Silifa Wokilumo", 'Corpers Life"," The caretaker" and many others.EP/ Why do you settle for comedy. KING OGOLUTU ORO/ I like making others happy.EP/ Any new projects from you OGOLUTU ORO /yes one blockbuster us coming soon......let me keep the title for now..EP/ What is your message to our readers and lovers of your work..KING OGULUTU ORO/I will only thank them for their support and patronage,I really appreciate them .God will never leave them and their pockets will never go dry..Your contact/08101010437. / 08056681694.

" GOD WILL NEVER LEAVE MY FANS AND THEIR POCKET WILL NEVER GO DRY " SAYS MR ADEDIRAN ABIODUN POPULARLY KNOWN  AS OGULUTU ORO...THE IBADAN OYO STATE  BASED COMEDIAN, SCRIPT WRITER AND FILM COORDINATOR HAS THIS TO SAY...
EP/ Briefly Introduce yourself.
 KING OGULUTU ORO /My name is Adediran  Abiodun also known as King Ogulutu Oro..I am an Ibadan based movie Maker,a script writer,film coordinator and I play the role of a comedian in a movie..
EP/What is your dream for the Nigeria theatre..
KING OGULUTU ORO/My dream in this movie industry is to become great and  a role model like Baba sala ,Mr Latin and Baba Suwe.
EP/ Tell us how you get into acting.
KING OGULUTU ORO/Well I have been acting right from my primary school days....we started from end of the year party in school..
EP/ Which films gave you the breakthrough I mean game .
 kING OGULUTU ORO/ Almost all my movies because I don't joke with any scene I'm  giving to act..
EP/Tell us some films that you have taken part in.
 kING OGULUTU ORO///Many movies and I can't remember them all but I can mention " Omo Black"," Modi Agbowora"," Omo Talaka",' Ikoko' ," Affection" ,.  " Mr Smart", " Silifa Wokilumo", 'Corpers Life"," The caretaker" and many others.
EP/ Why do you settle for comedy.
 KING OGOLUTU ORO/ I like making others happy.
EP/ Any new projects from you 
OGOLUTU ORO /yes one blockbuster us coming soon......let me keep the title for now..
EP/ What is your message to our readers and  lovers of your work..
KING OGULUTU ORO/I will only thank them for their support and patronage,I really appreciate them .God will never leave them and their pockets will never go dry..
Your contact/08101010437. / 08056681694.

No comments:

Post a Comment