Sunday 27 January 2019

I CAME FROM A HOUSE OF MUSIC SAYS CANDYICE/FRESHCANDYICE AKA CANDYCOOL


I CAME FROM A HOUSE OF MUSIC SAYS CANDYICE/FRESHCANDYICE AKA CANDYCOOL

ENTERTAINMENT PARROT INTERVIEW WITH MUSICIAN CANDYICE/FRESHCANDYICE AKA CANDYCOOL

E.P: Can we know you?
Ans: I am candyice/freshcaandyice aka candy cool
E.P: Tell us- how you started music especially the passion you have for it.
Ans: I come from a house of music, where all my relatives sing and play instruments, from my grandparent down to my little 5years old Nieces n’ nephews,
E.P: What is the name of your band?
Ans: My family band is called “Family That Sings Melody, we are a Methodist family, all choristers with church awards.
E.P: (Cuts in) we were talking of how you developed the passion for music?
Ans: Yes I started music whole I was studying mass communication at the Polytechnic Ibadan, mining to songs at school shows. I was always at every show, won dancing competitions I performed in and my passion for music is immeasurable. Music is my life, it is the blood that flow through my views, food to my soul
E.P: What genre (type of music) do you play?

Ans: I play hiphop/Afro pop. I also do others stuff, however the instruments flows. I am also a solo artiste, recording and performing artiste, I also play on live bands.
E.P: Tell us some performances you have participated in?
Ans: Artisites showcase, sounds like Lagos, Bob Marley Day, 2014, Beyond Boundaries, the Rave-Artiste Village National theatre, Xmas Bash Sports Stadium. Azure (Ediokun Production and many others I have performed alongside famous and  upcoming artist like Majek Fashak, Zule zoo lion, African China, Emma Nyra and a host of others.
E.P: What new projects are you involved in presently?
Ans: My upcoming project is the shooting of my video and an album listening party
coming up soon.
E.P: What is your projection for the next five years?
Ans: Well, my projection for the next five years, I would like to do a musical world tour. Do collabos with some Nigerian international artistes, also own a record label where I can sign very talented artistes and create avenues/platform where artistes who have great talent but still struggling to be heard-can meet with personalities who are willing to take them to the next level. And lastly I hope to cart away some awards in between the next five years. Awards like the Headies, international awards too.
E.P: What will be your message to your fans?
Ans: And for my fans, I will be churning out great songs that would keep them asking for more because without my fans there would be no great music and without music there would be no fan. I thank them for loving my kind of music, in addition I have singles and albums waiting to be launched, with titles like “Make me high” featuring Jo sayne, “Fisile” featuring Zule zoo. “Streets” featuring Gangmasta, “Tewobade” “sunshine” featuring Jo Sayne “Alone”, Tempted” also “You  Too big to cry” and many others.
Thank you very much, have a wonderful day and nice meeting you
FROM SEGUN AWE AND AFRITONAS BAND 
GRAB YOUR COPIES @ #500 EACH.FROM OUR ACCREDITED DEALERS AT:
• STEP UP MUSIC & FILM INTL,
IYANA IPAJA GARAGE SHOPPING COMPLEX, LAGOS
PHONE: 08063657414
• MAYEGUN RECORDS,
403 AGEGE MOTOR ROAD OSHODI LAGOS
• MUSCO RECORDS
NO 9 SAMUEL STREET VULCANIZER
BUS-STOP AKOWONJJO LAGOS
PHONE: 08060269766
• KBF RECORDS, INSIDE WORLD OIL BESIDE
FANAWOLE CANTEEN, IWO ROAD IBADAN,
OYO STATE







                                        FROM BOLA OYIN-ADE-JOBI GRAB YOUR COPIES 

Get this Beautiful bags at the cheapest rates at BRAVURA SIGNATURES 95, BODE THOMAS STREET SURULERE, LAGOS.
CONTACT INFO: 2348023260448 Ig Handle bravura signatures...






No comments:

Post a Comment