Tuesday 8 January 2019

I INTEND TO USE MY KNOWLEDGE OF ART TO IMPACT ON THE YOUNG GENERATION THROUGH AN ART ACADEMY SAYS MISS. ABIMBOLA OTU


I INTEND TO USE MY KNOWLEDE OF ART TO IMPACT ON THE YOUNG GENERATION THROUGH  AN ART ACADEMY SAYS MISS. ABIMBOLA OTU

ENTERTAINMENT PARROT INTERVIEW WITH MISS. ABIMBOLA OTU, AN ACTRESS, DRUMMER, POET, SINGER AND FINE ARTIST.


E.P: Let’s get to meet you ma?
Ans: I’m Abimbola Otu, a native of Boki LGA in Cross River State, a graduate of Mass communication
E.P: Tell us how you got into the arts?
Ans: I’ve been a lover of art from childhood (Writing and Fine Art) but I started doing theatre professionally in 2011 when I became Segun Adefila’s P’A and member of Crown Troupe of Africa.
E.P:  What can you say influence your choice of career apart from the above?
Ans: I was influenced by my passion for the arts like I said I have always loved art because it helps me to express myself.
E.P: what basically do you do art wise?
Ans: I do quite number of things, I’m a poet, active artist, an actress, a drummer and a singer.
E.P: Tell us some performances you have done?
Ans: “Golden Fleas” “Death and the King’s horseman”, our area, “Area Kalesdoscope, Opon Imo, Multi Choice (a) 20, “Moremi, Orisa and a host of others.
E.P: What is your projection for the future?
Ans: I intend to use my knowledge of art to impact the younger generation through an art academy, I’m also working on becoming a published writer, poet and an exceptional female drummer.
E.P: What will be your message to your fans and our readers?
Ans: To be consistent and discipline always, to try to learn and understand a new things everyday thereby increasing their horizon.



GRAB YOUR COPIES @ #500 EACH.
FROM OUR ACCREDITED DEALERS AT:
·         STEP UP MUSIC & FILM INTL,
IYANA IPAJA GARAGE SHOPPING COMPLEX, LAGOS
PHONE: 08063657414
·         MAYEGUN RECORDS,
403 AGEGE MOTOR ROAD OSHODI LAGOS
·         MUSCO RECORDS
NO 9 SAMUEL STREET VULCANIZER
BUS-STOP AKOWONJJO LAGOS
            PHONE: 08060269766
·         KBF RECORDS, INSIDE WORLD OIL BESIDE
FANAWOLE CANTEEN, IWO ROAD IBADAN,
OYO STATE


                                NEW WORK FROM BOLA OYIN-ADEJOBI GRAB YOUR COPIES
































Get this Beautiful bags at the cheapest rates at BRAVURA SIGNATURES 95, BODE THOMAS STREET SURULERE, LAGOS.
CONTACT INFO: 2348023260448 Ig Handle bravura signatures...





No comments:

Post a Comment