Sunday 27 January 2019

I WANT TO BE A PRODUCER WHEN AM FINANCIALLY OKAY SAYS ACTOR OMOLOLU SHODIYA


I WANT TO BE A PRODUCER WHEN AM FINANCIALLY OKAY SAYS ACTOR OMOLOLU SHODIYA

ENTERTAINMENT PARROT INTERVIEW WITH OMOLOLU SHODIYA  ACTOR, DIRECTOR AND VOICE OVER RECORDING ARTIST
  
E.P: Can we know you?
Ans: My name is omololu Shodiya an actor, director and I would like to be a producer when I am financially okay am fully into theatre, film and stage, screen also a voice over recording artist too?
E.P: Tell us some plays you have been involved in.Ans: The one that gave me my breakthrough was “Mojagbe” by Prof. Ahmed Yerima, it was a Yoruba play written in English. It was one of his newly written plays and we decided to stage it as a surprise birthday gift to him then after the performance I was awarded the best actor and got another role from the Late. Victor Eze the play then was “Oluronbi musical” after this came “IYALE” the first wife by Bikiye Graham Douglas, I have taken part in another play “LOTTERY TICKETS” likewise the “THE WIVES”, GULA” recently it was a story written by General Olusegun Obasanjo rtd it was part of his BOOK “My watch” which was adopted by some people so we were invited to take part in the play.
The story is about a northern robber who he met in prison while he (Obasanjo) was in prison and God used him to transform the man’s life to be a good Christian and all. Am also in “Harrison’ on Galazy television, also meshayi and friends also on Galazy television. Presently am on a project titled “forbidden” it is an mnet series, and then “PUZZLE” mnet as  well equally I have new projects like “THE TWIST TO SINGLES” we just rounded it off about two months now and many others.
EP: I want to ask does it pay your bills?
Ans: Well to God be the glory it does because that’s what I do basically and I really thank God it pays my bills. But it can be better but it is hope that our industry can get to appreciate theatre artists and screen actors to me am in both am a stage actor and screen you know stage is not too encouraging but it can be better when organization come to support theatre and producers can help theatre grow really well but we thank God we are really doing well.
E.P: What is your reaction to government attitude to the arts?
Ans: Govt? well for me I think leadership sometime can be personalized, it depends on who is leading if the person doesn’t have interest in arts you can’t really force it on him or her, we just hope that our arts can be convincing enough
for govt. to see and believed that okay that the is something that can barely held –off, though presently I feel the country is not pleasant at the moments. I think the govt. can actually do better in terms of the arts although there are some aspects that they want to pull something out Arts and entertainment but I think it can be better like I said.
E.P: Those that have seen you on stage, television and seen how versatile you are and need you in their production how can they contact you.
Ans: First of all the contact on whatsapp is 08027151610
E.P: What is your message fans and those that may come in contact with this interview?
Ans: My fans and loved ones I thank you for your love towards me, thanks for your encouragement, criticisms, I really appreciate your love towards me, it helps build my career.
E.P: We know that everything is in the hands of God what is your projection for the next five year career wise?
Ans: By Gods grace like what I said earlier on that I want to be a producer when am financially okay am working towards it by God’s grace, it is not like I can do something now but in a situation where I start to beg people pls come and help do it and at the end of the day they go home with nothing I can’t do it.
I am not party to that, it is really challenging. Am not part of people in the arts that would start telling my colleagues please come and help me for nothing because if we keep on doing that how do we grow? It’s a job like the bankers, like the lawyers, the doctors name it, it is a profession to be respected and it we ourselves don’t respect the profession who will these the question so we head to respect our selves so other people would respect us as artist. Actors so in the next five years by the grace of  God I want to be a big producer, director and a big actor as well.
E.P: What your relationship with Mr. Tunji Sotimorin? (Shadow)
Ans: (Laughs), we call him Shadow, we call him Otunba and he answers- ti e no mbo (meaning) yours is on the way, first he was my lecturer along the line he became my mentor, he is an actor. If you really don’t come close to him, you won’t know he is very deep, he has a lot to offer, he is a performer I think he likes me if there‘s anything he calls me Omololu come- where are you, if am close by of course I can come down to him and he discuss some issues with me especially on theatre like he is working on his personal projects about one man show in Nigeria (Molue)
E.P: (cuts in) I think I saw it, yes mike sent it to me
Ans: Yes and he is really wants people to know the value of one man show its not, an easy task, it takes a very ye strong actor to hold audience in a one man show so, he is trying to prove a point with one man show, he is someone you can really learn lot from.

FROM SEGUN AWE AND THE AFRITONAS BAND 
GRAB YOUR COPIES @ #500 EACH.
FROM OUR ACCREDITED DEALERS AT:
• STEP UP MUSIC & FILM INTL,
IYANA IPAJA GARAGE SHOPPING COMPLEX, LAGOS
PHONE: 08063657414
• MAYEGUN RECORDS,
403 AGEGE MOTOR ROAD OSHODI LAGOS
• MUSCO RECORDS
NO 9 SAMUEL STREET VULCANIZER
BUS-STOP AKOWONJJO LAGOS
PHONE: 08060269766
• KBF RECORDS, INSIDE WORLD OIL BESIDE
FANAWOLE CANTEEN, IWO ROAD IBADAN,
OYO STATE





                                         FROM BOLA-OYIN-ADEJOBE GRAB YOUR COPIES 

Get this Beautiful bags at the cheapest rates at BRAVURA SIGNATURES 95, BODE THOMAS STREET SURULERE, LAGOS.
CONTACT INFO: 2348023260448 Ig Handle bravura signatures...








No comments:

Post a Comment