Thursday 15 October 2020

PEOPLE HAVE WARM UP TO MY MUSIC SAYS OGE KIMONO RAGGAE MUSICIAN AND DAUGHTER OF LATE RAGGAE ICON AND RUB_A_DUB MASTER RAS KIMONO.


PEOPLE HAVE WARM UP TO MY MUSIC SAYS OGE KIMONO RAGGAE MUSICIAN AND DAUGHTER OF LATE RAGGAE ICON AND RUB_A_DUB MASTER  RAS KIMONO.

 

ENTERTAINMENT PARROT:Briefly introduce yourself.

Ans My name is Oge Kimono a Reggae musician and the first offspring of the late Raggae icon and rub a dub master RAS KIMONO.

 

ENTERTAINMENT PARROT:We know you have a musican as your father but how did you develop your love for music.

 

Ans: I. Started singing at a very tender age at 10 both in school and church

choir.I eventually took it up professionally at age of 17 singing with my father as a backup vocalist and continued from there.Moved to Europe 2 years after where I continued to work as backup singer for s couple of Raggae musicans out there.Later moved back home after gaining some experience and started off my solo career.

ENTERTAINMENT PARROT Did you have a band of your own? 

Ans:I had a band of my own until my father's demise. I inherited his MASSIVE DREAD BAND of 25 years and had to collapse it mine to merge it with my father's band.

ENTERTAINMENT PARROT:Tell us some memorable performances of yours

 Ans . I had quite a number of memorable performances both as a backup singer and as a solo act one of them was AFROPOLITAN VIBE in Lagos which my father surprised me with his presence and added more colour to the stage, Another was at the prestigious Summer Jam festival which is one of the biggest Raggae festivals in Europe held annually in Germany. 

ENTERTAINMENT PARROT:What has been the reactions of fans to your music?

 Ans:The reception to my music has been very encouraging, thankfully.People have warmed up to my music and I can say the Love they have for my father they have they have transferred to me and I cannot be grateful enough.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment