Thursday 15 October 2020

AM ALWAYS HAPPY WHEN IT GET TO MUSIC

 

AM ALWAYS HAPPY WHEN IT GET TO MUSIC

ENTERTAINMENT PARROT INTERVIEW WITH FEMALE MUSICIAN MISS

OGUNSEYE ORIYOMI YETUNDE ABENI AKA ABENI SINGGREAT, THE

ACCOUNTING GRADUATE ENLIGHTEN US ON HER MUSIC AND

PERSONALITY

 

E.P: Lets know you

ANS: I am Ogunseye Oriyomi Yetunde Abeni, I hail from Abeokuta in Ogun State based in

Lagos, Last born in a family of 4, attended Christus Montessori Nursery And Primary School,

Raji Rasaki Street, Iwo Road, Ibadan, Nigeria Navy Secondary School, Ojo Lagos and Kwara

State Polytechnic Ilorin where I studied Accounting and finished in 2003

 

E.P: What genre of music do you play?

ANS: I play circular music, juju, highlife, fuji also pop gospel

 

E.P: Whats the name of your band?

ANS: Abeni & De Royal glitters int. band

 

E.P: What made you believe that music can bring out the best in you?

ANS: Music can bring the best in me because its what I have passion and real for. I’m

always happy and ready when it goes to music.

 

E.P: In a profession dominated by the men how do you cope with this?

ANS: Self discipline helps me deal with this without affecting my public relations.

 

E.P: Any new project from you?

ANS: My new album cooking in the studio which I believe is going to be a hit that will bring

positive impact to the masses

 

E.P: Tell us some notable performance of yours.

ANS: We have performed in different places like Island Club, Golf Club, Ikeja club, Abidap Hotel

etc. so many events places, concerts as well.

 

E.P: How can you be contacted?

ANS: I can be contacted with this nos. 08038633814 or my booking office at No. 69 Buhari

Street, Olorunsogo, Mushin Lagos/ FB/ Abeni Singgreat, Instagram- Official Abeni singgreat

 

E.P: What will be your message to your fans and music lovers?

ANS: My message for whoever wants to be a musician is discover your talent, be prayerful,

put on zeal for what you love to do and work towards getting to the top and maintaining the

top. To my fans and lovers of music.. Abeni appreciates you and without you, there is no

Abeni singgreat. God Bless you all beyond imaginations.

No comments:

Post a Comment