Saturday 20 August 2022

" I DIDN'T CHOOSE MUSIC BUT GOD GAVE ME MUSIC TALENTb THROUGH MY MOTHER.... SAYS AFOWOSLIDE ABBEY TROMBONE.

" I DON'T CHOOSE MUSIC BUT GOD GAVE ME MUSIC TALENT FROM BIRTH THROUGH MY MOTHER" SAYs  Mr Afolaranmi Abiodun  Olaoluwa aka Afowoslide Abbey Trombone or Abinibi .The creator of Afrocentric Rhythms 
Ep / Introduce yourself 
Abbey Trombone / My name is Afolaranmi Abiodun Olaoluwa known as Afowoslide ,Abbey Trombone or Abinbi born bred and buttered in Lagos Nigeria.I an a musician, recording and performing artist,arranger,band leader and director.
My major musical instrument is Trombone.
EP/ What is the name of your band and  the genre of music you play 
Abbey Trombone/ my band name is  known as Abinibi Groovy Band and my style of music is Afrocentric Rhythms that comprised Afrobeat,Highlife ,Afrofusion , Reggae and traditional folklore.
EP/ Any  music rekease from u of  tell us the title and how they can be bought and downloaded
Abbey Trombone/ I have released a 7 tracks album and the album is titled " ARA" ,All songs can be downloaded or steamed on YouTube ,Boomplay,, iTunes,Sportify etc  .It also available on order.
EP/ Why do you choose music 
Abbey Trombone/I actually didn't choose music but God gave me music talent from birth through my mother.my mother was a committed church choir mistress/ leader as a way to serve God .Her passion for music influence my music life.
I started playing musical instruments profusely at the age of 11 in my church then .The passion for music got developed more no until I got trained in music professionally.
EP/ What motivate you to give fans a great performance
Abbey Trombone/Music is a natural thing in me and while on stage I do it naturally that brings out the best in me to the fans.
EP/ what is the central message of your music.
Abbey Trombo/ my music is a conscious music that's stand to educate, admonish, motivate, chastised and preach peace.
EP/ Do you have any music icon that influence you ..
Abbey Trombone/ I have  few of them especially Danilou sagbohau,,Ayinla Omowura ,Fela Anikulapo kuti,Orlando b Julius Ekemode ,Lagbaja ,Ayinde Barrister and Femi kuti ..

No comments:

Post a Comment