Thursday 25 August 2022

" The words I pen down on paper come from a higher force of creativity I yield to " By AIYEOLA MBAIAKU a writer and performance poet .

EP/ Briefly introduce yourself 
Aiyeola Mbaiaku/ My name is Aiyeola Mabiaku/ I am an environmental My consultant,a writer and a performance poet 
EP/ Tell us some of your published works and how it can be purchased.
Aiyeola Mabiaku/My first book is titled" The weeping Goddess" published by narrative landscape press .It can be purchased on Amazon at the moment.
EP/ How do you get inspiration for writing 
Aiyeola Mabiaku/I get inspiration from things when I am attentive and not self absorbed,I became  a spectator of life around me ,the world too becomes a stage and i just  tell what I see . Music also inspires me too .
EP/ What message do you want to pass to readers of  your works .
Aiyeola Mabiaku/I would like readers of my work to know that I am just a vessel.The words I pen down on paper came  from a higher force if creativity i yield to .And I hope my worrks inspire them to be better versions of themselves.
EP) Any new project from you .
Aiyeola Mabiaku /Like I mentioned earlier but just published my first book " The Weeping Goddess" and I will be working on a spoken word album for the collection.
EP) Can you tell us the qualities an aspiring writer should have , from your own experience .
Aiyeola Mabiaku / I believe they are stories all around us ,we just need to be attentive and curious in this school called LIFE.
EP/ Who are those that influence you 
Aiyeola Mabiaku /Maya Angelou ,Paulo Coehs and Chinua Achebe ..

No comments:

Post a Comment