Thursday 25 August 2022

I WANT TO WIN ONE MILLION SOULS FOR CHRIST..SAYS EMMA SAX MINSTREL.A SEVEN YEARS OLD REKNOWN SAXOPHONIST AND GOSPEL ARTIST

EP/ Introduce yourself
Emma Sax minstrel/I am Oluwasona Emmanuel Afolarin ,a student of shine start private school Abuja .A saxophonist/ gospel artist .Am 7 years old .my own genre is gospel vibe 
EP/ How did you  start playing the saxophone.
Emma sax minstrel/ I started with  a mouth recorder when I was  age 3 years then the saxophone at six years.
EP/ What is the reaction of your parents.
Emma sax minstrel/My parent were excited and happy .
EP/ Who are those that inspire you in music .
Emma sax minstrel/My daddy,krk whiallum ,Bj sax , Jerry Omole , Tope Olorunmoteni ,Even ,Tim Godfrey,etc 
EP/What message do want to pass across with your music.
Emma Sax minstrel/ Message if our Lord Jesus Christ, Salvation of soul and peace for for human kind .
EP/ What's your projection for the next five years .
Emma Sax Minstel/ To win one million souls for  Christ be and everything Jesus Christ throughput the nation's .
EP/ Your message to music lovers  and how can u be contacted 
Emma Sax Minstrel/My message to music Lovers is to accept Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and savior and to seek the Yes first  the kingdom of God  and his righteousness.
I can be contacted  on my social media handle/ Facebook account; Facebook page, Instagram ( Emma Sax Minstrel) , WhatsApp/ 08060680533  
Or call through this numbers /08060680533 , 07088189778 ,09079954902.

No comments:

Post a Comment