Sunday 28 August 2022

MUSIC IS A GIFT DIRECTLY FROM GOD ,SO I GREW INTO IT..BY CAROL CEE A GOSPEL ARTISTE, DIRECTOR, EDITOR , VOICE OVER ARTIST AND ACTOR.. MARRIED TO RIGHTEOUS MAN..

EP/ What gave you the inspiration to use music asa potent  weapon for the propagation of your message..
OLCAROL CEE /Music is a calling for me,I  astarted by singing when I was 4years old and you know what talent is ....It's a gift directly from God so I grew into it.
EP/ Can you tell us some of your musical releases and  where  readers / music lovers can download them .
CAROL CEE/My first album was released in 2004 ,my second in 2010  ,my third in 2015 my fourth in2017 and there are available online like sportify, Amazon, iTunes card e.t.c except for the first my first album cause at that time we were using cassette.
EP/ Who are the specific targets of your music.
CAROL CEE/ My music is for everyone cause  well all deserve to hear the gospel and be blessed , redeemed and healed by it..
EP/Which singular event in your musical career shaped you and gave you the greatest satisfaction...
CAROL CEE/Singular you say... well it's countless because from the onset I have  gotten several testimonies of how God has used my gift to bless and heal lives .The list is endless and I count myself privileged.
EP/ What will be your message of gospel music 
CAROL CEE/I would say thanks for your love and support, it's ain't over until God says it is over ,we keep moving..
EP/ Any new projects music wise.
CAROL CEE/ By God Grace this year i will be putting together an album.
For the past four years ,I have been releasing singles and collaborations...

No comments:

Post a Comment