Sunday 28 August 2022

"I AM EAGER TO BECOME THE BEST AT WHAT I DO " SAYS AFRO MUSIC ARTISTE , ACTRESS/ COMEDIAN AND ENTREPRENEUR ,KASI JG

EP/ Why music for you 
KASI JG /  Music turned out to be  a part of me bcos  I grew up in a family that loves  music  a lot and  as a child I embrace it and get to realize that music  was actually a part of  me .In four words " MUSIC IS MY PASSION" 
EP/ Any musical release from you 
KASI JG / Working on something new ....will be  dropping soonest.
EP/ What's your dream  musically for the next five years.
KASI JG / I am excited about what i ll learn in the coming years  cos I ' m always keen  about new vibes.I am eager to become the best at what I do and progress to the  next level when appropriate.
EP/ Which music Acts inspired you in ur choice of music .
KASI JG / Rihanna inspired me actually while growing up ,I always loved  to listen to her song in fact I love her songs and voice .
EP/ What will be your message to your fans and music lovers .
KASI JG / To my fans  and music lovers ,thank you so much for the love and support..l love you all soooooo much and promise to give you dope music back 2 back ..

No comments:

Post a Comment