Monday 29 August 2022

INTERVIEW WITH MR KINGSLEY ANOSIKE AGUBOM popularly known as Kurios k ,a movie director ,author and publisher .

EP/ Briefly introduce yourself 
Kurious k/ my name is Kingsley Anosike  Agubom popularly known as Kurious K .
I am CEO of Kurious k Agubom production company,a movie producer ,director,author and publisher .
EP / Tell us why you choose  Arts as a potent weapon to convey  your message.
Kurious k/Art  is an automatic tool of total reformation in our society.message  can easily be passed to the masses through entertainment because everybody likes entertainment.I am a preacher,an entertainer ,i want the best  for my society,so I decided to use arts to convey the message to them and as well entrain the masses.
EP/ What are the necessary tools a writer must posses to be a good writer ..
Kurious k /A writer must have wisdom so as to avoid deceiving the readers because most people believe in whatever they read . Creativity is very important in writing.
A writer should mirror the society and at the end  pass a message that will  add  positive value to the masses.
EP/Can we know some of your published works,their titles and point of purchase
Kurious k/ I have  four published books I wrote " The Bitter Truth "" ," The Reason", " When a Champion Weeps" ,and " Dance and Tears". Two among them " The Bitter Truth" and " The Reason" are approved books  for secondary schools in Imo  and Abia state  ,they are currently in the market .my publishing company has published a number of books for great  authors in  U.S.A ,Canada Europe and Africa.
EP/ Let know about your musical interest.
Kurious K / I am a music performer and promoter ,I am the CEO of Curious K Records.My company has produced, ,promoted and marketed  a number of great  artistes .We just signed a gospel artiste " BELIEVES" under Kurious K  records .
.

No comments:

Post a Comment