Friday 13 January 2023

MY MUSIC DROPS ON 3RD FEBRUARY says Ebay 9ja

My MUSIC DROPS ON 3RD OF FEBRUARY says EBAY _ 9JA                                                   Am Odubayo Toheeb Opemipo popularly know as Ebay-9ja. A recording/performing artist, songwriter and events planner. Born in Ogunstate, Remo precisely.

The music is nothing but a God gift and it's what I love doing. I have a lot of passion for music.

My upcoming release is worth listening too, cos a whole lot of energy, hardwork and efforts put together to make it happen.

My songs start to drop February 3rd by God's grace and it will available on every music platforms worldwide 

My message to people is that they should expect nothing but a good vibe from my brand. And to show love and support 

For the collaboration, that I can't guarantee for now. I just want my sound to be well know first before every other things attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment