Friday 20 January 2023

" MY PASSION FOR TUNGBA MUSIC AND DANCE INSPIRED ME" SAYS MISS REBECCA IWALAIYE STAGE NAME OREBE ILU ..A FEMALE TALKING DRUMMER.....EP/Let's Know you REBECCA IWALAIYE aka OREBE ILU/ My name is Rebecca Iwalaiye aka OREBE ILU ,am from Kogi state Effo Amuro..I speak Yoruba ,Hausa,Yagba and English fluently.Am a graduate of Kogi state University Ayangba, studied theatre Arts ( Dance major).Am first in a family of five.my hobbies are dance,drum and music.EP/What propel your interest in the talking drum.Rebecca Iwalaiye aka OREBE ILU / The sounds it produce,it's Proverbs and Alujo( Danceable Rhythm)EP/ Are you from a family of drummersRebecca Iwalaiye aka Orebe Ilu/No am not from a lineage Of drummers EP/Any memorable performance you want to tell us . REBECCA IWALAIYE aka Orebe Ilu/ My memorable performance was in a cherubim and seraphim Church were I played alongside my second brother Samuel Iwalaiye I wish I see him by my side in all my performances.EP/In terms of engagement how can you be contactedREBECCA IWALAIYE aka Orebe Ilu/ Through my phone number or mail 08038908777, oreberebe@ gmail.comEP/ Who are those that inspired you into taking to drums.REBECCA IWALAIYE aka Orebe Ilu / My passion for Tungba music and dance inspired me ..EP/ What is the reaction of your family.REBECCA IWALAIYE aka OrebeIlu /They we supportive and proud of me.My family sometimes goes with me to watch my performance.my message to our readers, believe in your self ,be open to learning, people younger than you could be a good teacher if you humble yourself. Finally Love and respect whomsoever you come acr

" MY PASSION FOR TUNGBA MUSIC  AND DANCE INSPIRED ME" SAYS MISS REBECCA IWALAIYE STAGE NAME OREBE ILU ..A FEMALE TALKING DRUMMER.....
EP/Let's Know you 
REBECCA IWALAIYE aka OREBE ILU/ My name is Rebecca Iwalaiye aka OREBE ILU ,am from Kogi state  Effo Amuro..I speak Yoruba ,Hausa,Yagba and English fluently.Am a graduate of Kogi state University Ayangba, studied theatre Arts ( Dance major).
Am first in a family of five.my hobbies are dance,drum and music.
EP/What propel your interest in the talking drum.
Rebecca Iwalaiye aka OREBE ILU / The sounds it produce,it's Proverbs and Alujo( Danceable Rhythm)
EP/ Are you from a family of drummers
Rebecca Iwalaiye aka Orebe Ilu/No am not from a lineage Of drummers 
EP/Any memorable performance you want to tell us . REBECCA IWALAIYE aka Orebe Ilu/ My memorable performance was in a cherubim and seraphim Church were I played alongside my second brother Samuel Iwalaiye I wish I see him by my side  in all my performances.
EP/In terms of engagement how can you be contacted
REBECCA IWALAIYE aka Orebe Ilu/ Through my phone number or mail 08038908777, oreberebe@ gmail.com
EP/  Who are those that inspired you into taking to drums.
REBECCA IWALAIYE aka Orebe Ilu / My passion for Tungba music and dance inspired me ..
EP/ What is the reaction of  your family.
REBECCA IWALAIYE aka OrebeIlu /They we supportive and proud of me.My family sometimes goes  with me to watch my performance.my message to our readers, believe in your self ,be open to  learning, people younger than you could be a good teacher if you humble yourself. Finally Love and respect whomsoever you come acr

No comments:

Post a Comment