Monday 24 December 2018

I GET INSPIRED WHENEVER I HEAR THE BEAT BY CLUGRIND MAYOR



I GET INSPIRED WHENEVER I HEAR THE BEAT BY CULGRIND MAYOR

ENTERTAINMENT PARROT INTERVIEW WITH YEMI ORUNGBAMILA AKA CULGRIND MAYOR

E.P: Let’s get to know you?
Ans: I am Yemi Orungbamila stage name culgrind mayor
E.P: What type of music do you play? And how did you develop the passion for music?
Ans: I sing afro hip pop, afro pop, strictly afro, I develop the passion for music whenever I see what goes or comes around me.
E.P: What inspires you when writing your songs or when singing?

Ans: I get inspired whenever I hear the beat and whenever the topic shows up.
E.P: Tell us some of your performance?
Ans: I get many as I can, am always the man of the crowd, I can’t remember all my performance but I can remember performing with coson house.
E.P: What are the messages you want to pass to your listeners with your music?
Ans: I don’t sing all because I want to sing, I sing to console, share, advice, fight for the right of my people that way I love to hear freedom fighter type of songs.

Get this Beautiful bags at the cheapest rates at BRAVURA SIGNATURES 95, BODE THOMAS STREET SURULERE,LAGOS.
CONTACT INFO: 2348023260448 Ig Handle bravura signatures...







No comments:

Post a Comment