Sunday 16 December 2018

I WANT TO HAVE A BREAKTHROUGH IN NOLLYWOOD FOR STARTERS WITH MY CREATIVE SCI-FIC MAKE-UP


I WANT TO HAVE A BREAKTHROUGH IN NOLLYWOOD FOR STARTERS WITH MY CREATIVE SCI-FIC MAKE-UP SAYS MISS FRANCESS ABIDEMI DUKAR  

ENTERTAINMENT PARROT INTERVIEW WITH MISS FRANCESS ABIDEMI DUKAR, AN ASPIRING MAKE UP ARTIST AND DAUGHTER OF MR AND MRS FIDELIS DUKAR  RE-KNOWN  FILM DIRECTOR, CINEMATOGRAPHER, FOUNDER OF ABUJA FILM FESTIVAL AND FAD FM CALABAR.
E.P: Briefly introduce yourself.
Ans: My name is Francess Abidemi Dukar, I am 19 years old and also a graduate of political science and international relations from Crawford university.
E.P: How did you develop the interest for make-up
Ans: Well growing up, Horror and science fiction movies have also fascinated me, I wondered how make-up artists come with those special effect and make them look so real so I began watching a lot of these movies then one day I decided to go online to explore how these make-ups were done professionally
E.P: What inspires you most when doing your make-up?
Ans: Basically the good response and comments I get from my friends and family has inspired me so far.
E.P: Growing up in a household of a great icon of the thespian trade which your dad is and a mother who is seriously involved in arts, can you say they have a hand in your choice of career?
Ans: To an extent yes because there is freedom to express yourself without criticism
from them and appreciating me and my lovely make-up. Also I was probably indirectly influenced by my mom while growing up. She is one person who uses lots of make-up at an early stage
E.P: How can lovers of your work contact you?
Ans: Oh through my mum.E.P: We know everything is in the hands of God, what is your projection for the next five years career wise.
Ans: I want to have a breakthrough in nollywood for starters with my creative Sci-fci make-up, I also feel nollywood isn’t where it should be compared to what is obtainable globally. Until recently special effects in nollywood movies was a mere joke but it has improved so I want to get better with my craft.







Get this Beautiful bags at the cheapest rates at BRAVURA SIGNATURES 95, BODE THOMAS STREET SURULERE, LAGOS.
CONTACT INFO: 2348023260448 Ig Handle bravura signatures...

No comments:

Post a Comment