Friday 29 September 2017

My inspiration comes from the Holy Spirit

Reknown Gospel musician Imole Imisi Oluwa spoke to the Entertainment Parrot on his musical career.

E.P: Kindly introduce yourself?
Answer: My names are Imole OluwaDamilare Daniel Famoritade from Akure North capital of Ondo State.
A computer Graphist graduated from Chriswealth University Ifewara Osun State with a degree in Computer Science also i went to Pefti music and film institute at Ajao Estate Lagos where i obtained my Diploma certificate in music am a lover of art and Christ 

E.P: What inform your choice of music as a career?

Answer: Well I could say that should be due to my upbringing anyway, as a person from a solid Christian family background and from a musical loving family. I think that is one of what informed my musical career.

E.P: At what stage did you decide that music would be your career?

Answer: My musical career was decided earlier when I was a teenager.

E.P: Any album from you or how many albums and their title?
Answer: Yes apart from my live performances, album ofcourse I have three (3) recorded albums now and they are (1) The lord’s Inspiration (Imisi Oluwa) (2) Folarehami (3) The way, and presently working on another one.

E.P: When writing your songs what gives you Inspiration?
Answer: My inspiration comes from Holy Spirit mostly when am fasting or depending on what is going on around me in particular or the environment in fact I do compose mostly when am calm and I feel inspired.

E.P: What is the name of your band and how many members are with you in the band?
Answer: It is named Imisi Oluwa TIC we are 12 in number.

E.P: Lovers of your music how can they contact you?
Answer: Thanks they can always contact me through my social media facebook Imole Imisi Oluwa or Imole Imisi Oluwa website imoleimisioluwatic.com. (The website will be in progress).

E.P: Who are those that you look up to in music?
Answer: King Sunny Ade, Ebenezer Obey, Michael Bolton, Dr. Lanre Teriba(ATORISE), Evang Akin Adebayo (Imole Ayo) and lots more. Thanks.   

No comments:

Post a Comment