Saturday 17 November 2018

I DECIDED TO CHOOSE MUSIC WHEN I WAS AT THE YOUNG AGE OF SEVEN YEARS

ENTERTAINMENT PARROT INTERVIEW WITH MR TEMITOPE ORUNGBAMILA AKA TOPMAN BABA A MUSICIAN IN THE RAP HIPHOP CIRCLE
 
E.P: Briefly introduce yourself?
Ans: My name is Temitope Orungbamola but my stage name is Topman Baba, Native of Ondo state but born, raised in Lagos, A Christian.
E.P: What type of music do you play?
Ans: I play rap hiphop.
E.P: What was the inspiration for choosing music?
Ans: I decided to choose music when I was at the young age of seven years, I used to follow my sisters to church rehearsals then.
E.P: Tell us some concerts you have graced?
Ans: I have not really attended big musical concerts but have been to many shows.   
E.P: Any plan for an album?
Ans: Am planning of releasing my own official album soon I mean vey soon?
E.P: What is your message to your fans and lovers of good music?


Ans: To my fans I want you all to know I love you all and I promise I won’t disappoint you all and please help give support to my musical expressions.

 



                  






Listen to Topman new single on 

No comments:

Post a Comment