Friday 9 November 2018

IF YOU DON’T KNOW GOD OR HAVE HIM IN YOUR LIFE, THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN SING ABOUT HIM. SAYS GOSPEL MUSICIAN MRS BOLA OLAYEMI J.P AKA WEREE

IF YOU DON’T KNOW GOD OR HAVE HIM IN YOUR LIFE, THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN SING ABOUT HIM. SAYS GOSPEL MUSICIAN MRS BOLA OLAYEMI J.P AKA WEREE

E.P: Kindly introduce yourself?
Ans: I am Rev (Mrs) Bolane Iyabode Olayemi (J.P) Aka Weere, am a married woman and ordained minister of the gospel, I am also an author.


E.P: What was the motivation that attracted you to music?
Ans: I can’t really say what motivates me to music because I never knew I would end up singing, it was God’s leading that got me into singing ministry. I wanted to become a newscaster, love dressing gorgeously and love those newscaster each time I see them on the screen reading news but God had a different plan for me.

E.P: Kindly tell us what it takes to be a gospel musician?
Ans: To be a gospel musician, one needs God. How can you talk about the one you don’t know personally, personal relationship with God. Gospel means good news. The good news of our Lord Jesus Christ nothing more, so if you don’t know God or have him in your life there is no way you can sing about him. A gospel musician is the singer or musician that preach the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ through music either through voice or instruments. Gospel musician is the one that talk about Jesus in his/her music.
E.P: Tell us the title of some of your albums
Ans: “ Eba mi yin Jesu”, were (Ease)
The book I wrote “Dreamers get ready”

EP: Any new projects now musically especially as part of your birthday celebrations?
Ans: We are planning to go to the studio and release a new album by the special grace of God and also there is a street Praise coming up in mushin Lagos state by Dec 30th 2018 by God’s grace.

E.P: How can your fans and lovers of good gospel music contact you?
Ans: My fans and lovers of my music can contact me on my whatsapp number 08189990747, on facebook; Bola Olayemi JP were, instagram; bola olayemi JP
EP: What will be your message to your fans and music lovers?
Ans: My message to music lovers and my fans is to keep trusting God because all things are possible God has not forgetting you, If God can’t do it no man can do it for you, And to all my fans I love and appreciate you all God will continue to bless you more and more, continue to pray for us weree nise oluwa.




LISTEN TO TOPMAN NEW SINGLE- BAD COMBINATION
https://iwonpopular.com.ng/topman-bad-combination-topman58/ https://sixfivenation.net/sfn-music-topman-bad-combination-topman58/










No comments:

Post a Comment