Thursday 22 November 2018

I WANT TO BE NUMBER ONE ARTIST REPRESENTING AFRICA IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY


“I WANT TO BE NUMBER ONE ARTIST REPRESENTING AFRICA IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY”
ENTERTAINMENT PARROT NTERVIEW WITH WOLEX KELLY A HIGHLIFE AFRO HIP HOP MUSICIAN OF HIGH REPUTE

E.P: Please kindly introduce yourself?
Ans: My name is Oluwole Kelly, Am a native of Ondo state, Nigeria. I was born on April 15th early 1980’s, I studied banking and finance at University of Ado Ekiti, later I went to study acting at Pencil Films & Television Institute (PEFTI) Lagos, Lagos state in year 2007, then in year 2008 I studied TV and radio presentation at the New moon  communication and production Ibadan Oyo state.
My stage name is Wolex Kelly, I started music as a movie soundtrack artist, I did my first two demos in year 2009 titled “Baby Shalewa” featuring Mr. Realself (also known as mr real legbegbe) and “Hustler ni mi” featuring Ezy (also known as Omo Nla of WapTv), I released my first official single in the year 2011 titled “Ojasope” after a long time of doing soundtrack for movies.

E.P: What genre of music do you play?
Ans: I do high life afro hip hop.
E.P: Tell us some great performances of yours?
Ans: I performed at Felabration 2010, I performed at year 2017 October 1st Nigeria independence concert National stadium, surulere, Lagos. I was the star artist for 2016 Olafoam Akure end of the year concert. All listening party, January 10th 2018 at Ajah Lagos.
E.P: What is your projection for the next five years?
Ans: For the next five years my songs must be everywhere, in the next five years I know I will be number one artist representing Africa in music industry in the world.
E.P: How can music lovers get in touch with you?
Ans: Music lovers can get in touch with me via facebook@wolekelly, my instagram@wolekelly and on whatapp too – 2348060427827
E.P: What is your message to your fans?

Ans: Yes am really working on my first EP album, I have more than 9 singles out there already. If possible I can drop a full album very early next year 2019.
God bless you.



No comments:

Post a Comment